• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

####### - 002 NGC Holder ?

3 posts in this topic

Can Someone confirm this - I have a 1938-P Jeff Nickel , Above the Bar Code the Last 3 Number's are - 002 .

Since the 1938 Is the First Coin In the Series , and my Coin Is Not Labeled FS ,

Would The Label for a 1938-P Full Steps Be - 001 ?

Also Is this the same way on all coin's , Like a 1916-P Merc Dime FB would be Labeled with the Number - 001 and The 1916-P be - 002 ?

Thank's In Advance to all who reply . tongue2.gif

The last three numbers on the slab refer to the number of coins graded on the invoice. Since your coin is -002 that means it was the second coin graded on the invoice that was submitted by who ever sent the coins in for grading. If you submit five coins they will be numbered -001 -002 -003 -004 -005

Thanks , I appreciate that alot .

I think the Coin Number on a Holder In the series would be a little more helpful to people then the Invoice Number in a Open Market , But thats Just a Opinion .

Anyway , Thank's Again .