• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regrade submission results :)

6 posts in this topic

I would like to thank Rick Montgomery for taking the time to contact me and allowing me to send some of my coins back for the star designation/Regrade. I have NEVER had a coin grading company do something like this and it just goes to show how dedicated and honest the people at NGC are. Well here are the results :)

submission.jpg

All 3 of the washingtons upgraded but none got the stars. I thought they all had a shot at it but I knew it wasnt a hammer lock like the franklins that got it. Coin 001 was a 66 and now is a 67 where it should be. Coin 002 was a 65 and now is a 66. Coin 003 was a 67 and is now a 67+ :). All the franklins grade wise stayed the same as they should of but 3 now have the star designation as they should :). I have more canidates for pluses and stars but im gonna wait till i get a good amount of them to send all at once.

I only have pics of 2 of the franklins at this time and none of the rest :( Ill take pics once they come back but these 2 can hold you guys over till then :)

This one is an MS66*FBL

DSCN1985-1.jpg

DSCN1986-1.jpg

This one is an MS65*FBL

DSCN1981-2.jpg

DSCN1982-2.jpg

Congrat's! :applause:

I've got one coin in QA right now anxiously awaiting the results. (shrug)

The worst part about sending coins in is the wait. Its nice sometimes when you get lucky and ngc finishes it in only 5-7 days instead 12+.