Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My latest coin purchase (pic inside)

7 posts in this topic

Well I have reached the sticking point in my O mint morgan collection ($2k+ coins left only) and I have decided to start working on a Rosevelt collection while waiting for the right Morgans to show up for sale. I had a few slabbed proofs from before, but have just started looking for MS examples. Here is my first new MS purchase, 1953 S in PCGS MS66 smile.gif (the line is a scratch on the slab, not the coin). The toning behind his head is more red than in the picture.

1953S.jpg

I have quite a few gorgeous toned NGC and PCGS MS66 & MS67 roosies for sale

from $35 to $200. If anyone is interested in starting a toned set or a registry set. I also have a few duplicate NGC MS68's I would be willing to part with for a registry set. PM me if anyone is interested. cascio@cox.net

Nick

And I mean pretty

45 views, and 1 response?! come on you lamers, tell me what ya think! wink.gif good or bad, I can handle hit, just dont leave me sittin here feeling all ignored and stuff wink.gifgrin.gif

Sorry, I viewed twice, but didn't reply wink.gif

Nice color, indeed. I think it's a cool idea to buy some pretty toned coins at relatively cheap price. I'm also looking for pretty toned non FB Mercuries at below $100 each....not easy to find as I thought, though.

Lovely coin GP. I have seen many toned Roosies and that one qualifies as top-notch. Most have a mottled appearance. The grade is common, but a great looking coin is a great looking coin!

Hoot

thanks for saying stuff! smile.gif

android, the reverse is blast white, except for a touch of the redish toning flowing over to the rim and very edge of the rev.