• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My latest coin purchase (pic inside)

7 posts in this topic

Well I have reached the sticking point in my O mint morgan collection ($2k+ coins left only) and I have decided to start working on a Rosevelt collection while waiting for the right Morgans to show up for sale. I had a few slabbed proofs from before, but have just started looking for MS examples. Here is my first new MS purchase, 1953 S in PCGS MS66 smile.gif (the line is a scratch on the slab, not the coin). The toning behind his head is more red than in the picture.

1953S.jpg

I have quite a few gorgeous toned NGC and PCGS MS66 & MS67 roosies for sale

from $35 to $200. If anyone is interested in starting a toned set or a registry set. I also have a few duplicate NGC MS68's I would be willing to part with for a registry set. PM me if anyone is interested. cascio@cox.net

Nick

And I mean pretty

45 views, and 1 response?! come on you lamers, tell me what ya think! wink.gif good or bad, I can handle hit, just dont leave me sittin here feeling all ignored and stuff wink.gifgrin.gif

Sorry, I viewed twice, but didn't reply wink.gif

Nice color, indeed. I think it's a cool idea to buy some pretty toned coins at relatively cheap price. I'm also looking for pretty toned non FB Mercuries at below $100 each....not easy to find as I thought, though.

Lovely coin GP. I have seen many toned Roosies and that one qualifies as top-notch. Most have a mottled appearance. The grade is common, but a great looking coin is a great looking coin!

Hoot

thanks for saying stuff! smile.gif

android, the reverse is blast white, except for a touch of the redish toning flowing over to the rim and very edge of the rev.