• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200X USB Digital Microscope For auction

6 posts in this topic

So I bought my new stereo microscope and no longer need this USB, Dino Lite microscope which is fairly in so called "new conditions". I have listed it up for auction starting at .99 and no reserve. Comes with the stand, flex-arm, instruction manual and installation CD.

This microscope helped me in finding many error coins and allowed me to further study the micro details of coins such as the lay out of the flow lines on coins. There are many things you can do with this scope. You can take pictures, videos and even edit your pictures with the software.

If you're looking for a great scope starting low and would like to take a chance at bidding on a low starting instrument, here is your opportunity. A $200. value starting at only .99 cents.

http://cgi.ebay.com/200X-USB-Digital-Lab-Microscope-Camera-Stand-Bundle-/270621219911?pt=LH