• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Collection manager

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi Greendog1,

I see the coins you're talking about. We'll check this out quickly. The realized gains should show the gain (or loss) as calculated from the purchase price and the sale price.

Regards,

Arch

• Administrator

Yes. The realized column now reflects the difference between sale & purchase price, including negative numbers if applicable.

yes thats scott.......the very same....and lee gee ( gast ) is also writting a book

monsterman

ps both of you guys are more than welcome to use pics of my coins including my avatar on this thread ( 33-d oregon in ms 68 pop 1 )

• Administrator

QAScott is acutally a different Scott in our Quality Assurance Dept.

I co-authored a book for Whitman Publishing that's due out later this year, but it's not about commems. I love US commemorative coins and really hope to contribute to the scholarship and interest in this field by writing a book, but that's a project for the future. I do have a couple of ideas, though.

Thanks for your interest and comments.