• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regarding the new "Collection Manager"

2 posts in this topic

I was entering some of my Morgans, and I noticed that the Numismedia value is automatically entered. On one, an 1888 VAM-11A Top 100, the price is listed in red, whereas, all of the others are listed in black. Why is this?

Also, I noted that when a coin is entered, the program automatically posts the grade of that coin. I have two that are AU that are listed as MS55 & MS58. I realize this is rather minor, but will the program be corrected to insert the appropriate grade abbreviation, i.e., F, VF, XF, AU etc.?

Thanks!

Chris

• Administrator

Hi Chris,

NumisMedia does not provide values for all coins. Values displayed in red denote that the value displayed is not for this exact coin. Rather it is for a similar coin with a different designation or attribution. For example, a variety coin value appearing in red is for the same coin without variety attribution,

Regarding the grade prefix problem, we are aware of it and working to roll out a fix very soon.

Thanks and let us know if you have other questions or comments.

Dena