• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Sexy certified silver and gorgeous gold bird-themed coins

12 posts in this topic

FOR SALE: Sexy certified silver and gorgeous gold bird-themed coins from my personal collection.

Prices include USPS first class shipping with delivery confirmation.

Insurance included in price if sale >$75.

Payment: Checks, USPS money order, or PayPal (add 3% for Paypal, please).

1945-D PCGS MS66 Winged Liberty "Mercury" Dime - OGH - $25

A beautiful, blast-white piece with not a speck of toning, but with tons of luster.

Certified by PCGS in one of their old green holders.

010-0039.jpg

1998 NGC PF68 Ultra Cameo G. Britain Silver Britannia S2P - $135

This is a special coin, with frosty ultra cameo devices on a clean, mirrored field. I think it would have made PF69UCAM, except for the blush of rosy toning that graces the rim on the obverse. Frankly, I prefer this piece to any of the PF69s I've seen, specifically because of the extra character that the gentle wash of color brings it. I have the original box and COA for this coin, if the purchaser desires it (request when ordering).

brit-1998pf.jpg

1975 BU Bahamas $50 gold piece - 0.0804 oz / 0.91666 gold - KM# 69 - $125

This brilliant uncirculated gold piece features a Tobacco Dove (aka Common Ground Dove) on the reverse and an effegy of Queen Elizabeth II celebrating the independence of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas on the obverse. Mintage: 26,000. Brilliant, mirrored surfaces on both sides. Coin was carefully placed in a non-PVC cardboard flip with flat staples using gloved hands.

B0005-975.jpg

1945 BU Mexico 2 Peso gold piece - 0.0482 oz / 0.900 gold - KM# 461 - $70

I really dig the older gold color that this Mexico City-minted coin developed over the last 65 years, but don't think that this coin is lacking in the luster department, because it's certainly still got plenty! This brilliant uncirculated gold piece features a Golden Eagle in the Mexican crest on the reverse and 'DOS PESOS' in a wreath on the obverse. Mintage: ~140,000. Coin was carefully placed in a non-PVC cardboard flip with flat staples using gloved hands.

B0006-975.jpg

*** PRICES REDUCED 8/16 ***

Insurance included in price if sale >$75.

1998 NGC PF68 Ultra Cameo G. Britain Silver Britannia S2P - $120 - PRICE REDUCED 8/16

This is a special coin, with frosty ultra cameo devices on a clean, mirrored field. I think it would have made PF69UCAM, except for the blush of rosy toning that graces the rim on the obverse. Frankly, I prefer this piece to any of the PF69s I've seen, specifically because of the extra character that the gentle wash of color brings it. I have the original box and COA for this coin, if the purchaser desires it (request when ordering).

brit-1998pf.jpg

1975 BU Bahamas $50 gold piece - 0.0804 oz / 0.91666 gold - KM# 69 - $112 - PRICE REDUCED 8/16

This brilliant uncirculated gold piece features a Tobacco Dove (aka Common Ground Dove) on the reverse and an effegy of Queen Elizabeth II celebrating the independence of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas on the obverse. Mintage: 26,000. Brilliant, mirrored surfaces on both sides. Coin was carefully placed in a non-PVC cardboard flip with flat staples using gloved hands.

B0005-975.jpg

1945 BU Mexico 2 Peso gold piece - 0.0482 oz / 0.900 gold - KM# 461 - $70 - - - - - SOLD, THANKS!

*** PRICES REDUCED TO STUPID LOW LEVELS 8/21 ***

I can't throw in free insurance as low as these prices are. Buy ins. at USPS cost or take your own chance.

1998 NGC PF68 Ultra Cameo G. Britain Silver Britannia S2P - $115 - PRICE REDUCED AGAIN 8/21

Okay, this one's going practically for free. This is a proof issue britannia!

brit-1998pf.jpg

1975 BU Bahamas $50 gold piece - 0.0804 oz AGW / 0.91666 gold - KM# 69 - $108 - PRICE REDUCED AGAIN 8/21!!!

Seriously, this is like $10 over spot.

B0005-975.jpg

1945 BU Mexico 2 Peso gold piece - 0.0482 oz / 0.900 gold - KM# 461 - $70 - - - - - SOLD, THANKS!

If no one else has claimed the gold coin by now, I'll take it on the assumption that you know it is the real thing. Did you take it out of the original holder?