• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade Deleted?

5 posts in this topic

I have been importing all of my NGC certified coins to Collection Manager and building micro sets and came across something I have never seen before.

Gradedeleted.jpg

What does "grade deleted" mean?

This 1895-S Australian Sovereign was in a badly scuffed PCGS MS-62 holder which I cracked out and submitted to NGC years ago.

NGC called it MS-61.

Collection Manager flagged it as a problem coin and I did a certification # look up.

Who would like to shed a little light on this? :whistle:

One more if you please.

When I try and add a MS67 1938-D Buffalo to a set I get this message...

"Coin ID not found for certification number. Your request has been added to an admin queue, and you will be contacted."

NGC Certification # is 206491-012. This is in an ancient holder that has seen it's share of coin shows and the coin is begging for a new Edgeholder.

I believe I imported over 120 NGC and PCGS coins into Collection Manager and had only two rejects. That about a 99.9% success rate.

And it's quite possible that I made an error when I typed 206491-012 into my spreadsheet. Either that or it's registered to another person.

Congratulations on 99.9% perfection with the new software and thanks for your help Scott!