• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just have to say something posted by JimL4004

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

eBay, sales tax, Collectors Soc.

I havn't added a journal in quite sometime, havn't even read ant up until tonight. I must say I feel all of your pain. I have over 4,000 toal feed backs on eBay and have been selling for some time and got my first 2 neg's this year both on coins that cost less than $10 one becuase the person paid more than the coin was worth, the bidding started at 99 cents how was this my fault. The other one said the coin he got was not the one in the picture. He was wrong, all my stuff is sold with the actual picture of the coin that is for sale. In both cases the buyer never even contacted me even though I have a a return policy with no time limit for any reason with no questions asked. That includes shipping charges. They just slammed me with the NEG'S. While I'm not for the sales tax and don't want it to pass. I won't shed any tears if it does and hurts eBay.

I have also grow tired of the Collectos Soc. something has changed it isn't like it used to be. I have been considering weather or not to renew or not. There is way to much intrest in moderan coins for my tastes. The points have been stacked in there favor. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Later Jiml4004

See more journals by JimL4004