• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Site Update posted by CBC

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Site Update - They are paying attention!

I'm inpressed with how NGC has been quick to reapond to feedback on the new site layout. When the new site first came up this week, only five sets were displayed on the Control Panel and the rest were accessed by scrolling. There was no direct link to the list of competing sets from the Control Panel. Both of these have been fixed / improved; now all 16 of my sets are displayed (no scrolling) and I can go directly to the category list to see where my sets stack up to the competition. I haven't done too much exploring yet but so far it looks good.

I have goals in mind for most of my sets, but I keep running across deals "too good to pass up" even though they don't exactly fit my priorities (anyone else have that problem?). All of my "short set" of Walking Liberty halves grades at MS-66 or higher expect for the 41-S and 42-S, so those two are high prioroties for upgrades. Then I run across a deal like the attached photo, and there goes this month's budget. Oh well, eventually I'll find an affordabble 41-S and 42-S.

7580.jpg

See more journals by CBC

• Administrator

Thank you. We've received some really helpful feedback about the display. The control panel modifications that members wanted were quick to implement so they could be handled right away.