• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Site Update posted by jxs525

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Please forgive me for my post yesterday

Hi everyone, I just want to say sorry for my post yesterday. I work graveyard and yesterday was the first night of the week, I was tired and grumpy. I should of went right to bed yesterday and played around with the site today "LOL".

Well, I got my rest and in a better mood today. I've been messing around with it this morning and I really like it! The one feature I really like is being able to add coins that don't belong to any registry. It also seems to be running smoother today ( I guess everyone was hitting the site yesterday kind of like the US Mint's coin sales release days "LOL")

Great Job! NGC

Happy Collecting! Jimmie

See more journals by jxs525

• Administrator

Glad you're liking it better today, Jimmie!

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Ok, where do we go now to see the points for each coin grade. That option seemed to have went away.

MM

Edit: Found it! At the BOTTOM of the sets pages. Could that be moved back to the top please?