• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Site Update is GARBAGE!!!!!! posted by jxs525

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Why fix something that wasn't broken?

This new update isn't what I expected. The pages are very plain looking and not that easy to use ( too much junk you don't need) and it hangs up ( all I see everytime I click on something is "WORKING" then hangs up)

Please bring it back to the way it was ( it was fun to use then not anymore)

Does anybody out there feel the same?

Happy collecting, Jimmie

See more journals by jxs525

Why fix something that wasn't broken?

This new update isn't what I expected. The pages are very plain looking and not that easy to use ( too much junk you don't need) and it hangs up ( all I see everytime I click on something is "WORKING" then hangs up)

Please bring it back to the way it was ( it was fun to use then not anymore)

Does anybody out there feel the same?

Happy collecting, Jimmie

See more journals by jxs525

Actually I like it better. It took a few minutes to get used to it,however , I was able to print the whole page of a Registry without part of the page missing so that I had to adjust it so that it would fit on my printer. The pages look much more crisp on my display. Instead of doing at edit from the control panel page I had to go to the set itself and then choose "edit" , however,once this happened the pages appeared to be more pleasing to the eye.I do have one complaint and that is compared to before the pages took longer to load up.. They never hang up. Just take more time to load up.I accessed it several times and each time it took more time to load up.

Hi,

Does anyone know how to save your preferences on the collection manager. I change the columns and other stuff, like deleting certan column titles, but when I log back on, the changes are not saved. The video says it saves the changes when you log out, but I do not find that to be true. Does anyone know?