• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Collection Manager

10 posts in this topic

Now this looks interesting....... Linky

One place to log raw and slabbed coins, offers me a off site inventory opportunity. Gonna get into this as soon as it is live.

It does look like NGC is trying to do something good here. I just wish they could give a heads up every once in a while. Could they not of told us ahead of time they would be taking the registry down to do this.

Sorry if I am being grumpy today

looks good hope they start it soon

i was wondering i dont submit coins directly to ngc and i am not any type of paid ngc member so does this mean i can use no charge?? asi am a collector society/chat board member??

It does look like NGC is trying to do something good here. I just wish they could give a heads up every once in a while. Could they not of told us ahead of time they would be taking the registry down to do this.

Sorry if I am being grumpy today

There was a notice posted a week ago that the boards would be down today.

The NGC servers seem very slow if you are editing an old Signature set (which you will need to do) but overall I like the changes. Good job! :grin:

• Administrator

We appreciate any and all comments. We've created a thread specifically to report comments, concerns, questions and praise (we'll talke that too!) on the NGC Registry forum:

Coin Manager - OFFICIAL COMMENTS THREAD

One comment on site slowness. We're looking into all performance issues that have been reported. If you're using Internet Explorer 7, you will have a better site experience if you update to Internet Explorer 8. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8