• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question....

2 posts in this topic

I have a set of SBA Dollars and they are in a hard plastic type case... Like a Capital plastic type... I have 3 Proof SBA Dollars that I would like to submit from the set, but what would be the best way to get these out without getting any finger prints on them(3 piece plastic).... Also what is the correct way to send these? I know you can't answer any question about what a coin would grade but I looked at the SBA pop records and did not see one coin graded with a star desination. Is there not any coins worth the star or are yall harder on that due to the new series? Thanks in Advance.

NGC will remove the coins from the holder at a charge of $1 per holder, so in this case you would have the fees for grading plus $1 for the handling of the 3-piece holder.

NGC also does not utilize the star rating for coins after 1977. This is why you are finding no reference for them in the NGC Census.

Rick