• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1884 Dollar Value

4 posts in this topic

The title is "1884 Dollar Value" then you go on to say "Im very new to coins and I have several that I would like info on Please."

First question is do you have several 1884 dollars you would like value on or several coins in general with 1884 being the first you are posting photos of?

For starters this is a 1884-O dollar not a 1884 dollar. while the 1884 and the 1884-O are worth about the same until you get into the higher grades an 1884-S or 1884-CC would bring more.

welcome to the boards

1884-o new orleans morgan dollar

almost uncirculated condition

i would put a retail value on this coin in other words if a dealer has this at a coin show in a 2x2 holder he would have it priced to sell at around $24 dollars

The coin looks uncirculated to me.....but the value raw wouldn't be much more than Michael quoted...maybe $30 to $35 on a good day but a dealer would probably offer closer to what Michael listed $20-$25 (thumbs u