• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Coins in NGC Registry

2 posts in this topic

I'd pay good money for the ability to input raw coins into the NGC registry. Obviously there'd be no credit from a competitiveness stand point, but it would eliminate my need to keep a separate spread-sheet of my raw coins. I could personally "complete" a set with a combination of raw and graded, even if it didn't contribute to my points totals. You could even hide the raw information from other users so as not give a disincentive to buy graded coins. Finally, it could be a feature only available to paid subscribers so there'd be something in it for NGC's efforts.

• Administrator

With the launch of the Collection Manager, raw coins can now be included in Custom Registry sets. This should absolutely achieve your goal of no longer needing to manage a separate spreadsheet of your raw coins. Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.