• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Sets Summary Banners - Where?

9 posts in this topic

I know there is (or at least used to be) banners that summarized an individual's Registry Set.

And I believe if you clicked on it, it linked to the set itself.

I can't find them.

Do they still exist?

If so, how do I find mine?

On you main registry where it list oall of your coins......click the signature link to

what set you want. Use the UBB Code for this message board.

Unable to locate such a link, only find link that lists summary not individual sets. Where exactly is this "signature link"??????

Unable to locate such a link, only find link that lists summary not individual sets. Where exactly is this "signature link"??????

Since they update the website things have changed!!

Use the sig (right column) for individual sets and click the link under the total points for the summary banner.

• Administrator

As an additional note, we have not yet created banners for the new Custom Sets display that has replaced the Signature Sets.

Any word on when we will get banners for the Custom Sets?

I note that the older "Signature Set" banners still appear on this forum for some users. It would be nice to see this function restored for everyone.