• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dropping by posted by moondoggy

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It has been awhile since I was last here

Greetings my fellow numismatists. Well it has been some time since I've last posted a journal and sometime since I have acquired a coin for my collections. As most of you know I moved this Spring and it has taken some time and funds to get settled into the new "digs". My attention has been on designing and building my "Home Theatre". I almost have it complete. I am using a new InFocus projector, with a 92" diag. screen. Controlled lighting, etc. Still have to get it carpeted, (next week) but it is slowly coming together. By the way, I am selling my other Home Theatre system (InFocus projector and a DaLite 92" pull down screen for a great price if anyone is interested in watching HD TV or DVD movies on a BIG SCREEN !!!!

contact me for details.

I have read most of the recent journals. Interesting reading.

Looks like it will be awhile before I get back in the game as I need to replenish the funds.

I wish everyone good luck in filling those slots

Mike (moondoggy)

See more journals by moondoggy