• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anybody into Washington Type B Reverse Error coins??

12 posts in this topic

Hiya Lee... I do have a very nice collection of High grade/Rainbow toned type B quarters if it matters.. The collecting of these in the past years have been up and down and seems down right now.. It all depends on who wants to start a series or thus a type b set.

Also, Mr. Lee.. Thanks for your warm comments on the PCGS board after I left.. :(

Thank You George!

This one was quite a surprise when I first looked at it since I don't usually pay much attention to quarter clips. When I saw it was a type B, I was simply floored. The dealers price dang near made me pee! ($30)

I like errors as much as the next guy but this one, as a Tyoe B, is special. Kinda like that 1971-D RDV-006 IKE Clipper that I lost to Brian Vaille! (Still kicking myself over that one!)

I don't personally collect Type B quarters, but I can certainly understand why you like that one! Believe me, if I ever found a Type II Franklin with an error like that, you can bet I'd be all over that one!

Very cool!

Nice type B error, I personally haven't seen a type B with a clip error together. Just wish the grade was ms65 or better, then you would be a lucky man!

congrats! :)

It's like eggs silly, Grade A and Grade B.. A type B coin is not what is suppose to be, inferior, mistake of some kind, and finally something like D.W.'s mind.. Oops I meant his Bust Quarter collection.. Sorry..

I'd throw it back. It ain't all there. ;)
I thought about it but ...............sometimes you just gotta say WTF! Right?