• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know a grading service is no good when...

8 posts in this topic

I was just looking at ebay in the coin section and ran across a lot where it said MS70 BLAH BLAH... ETC ETC... So I give it a look... Grading service I have never heard of.... We will just use Service X as the service... Well I started looking at the guys other auctions... and every single coin graded from service X was graded MS 70 or Proof 70 and a few had Cam on them... but I was just thinking why anybody would buy a coin graded from this service ... as I looked at some coins with hits on them graded 70.... just some thoughts... I was not even interested in bidding on any of them anyhow...

Hi bruce

While checking that guy's feedback, I found it interesting how a buyer's user name would repeat 20-30 times for the number of auctions won and some user names repeated for several pages. One buyer responded, "My son is so happy! and that's all he wrote. Is it possible to program a computer to upload auctions, bid, change buyer's user names and send feedback, etc? What this guy is selling just seems too impossible! But I could be wrong!

Leo