• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Update posted by Bammer

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

13 coins in quality control

Things are looking up! The registered package that was floating around in Chicago has been received by NGC!!!!!!!!!!!! I was starting to worry, but now my worry can be what grades will I receive. :-) I have high hopes for my 1883 Carson City Morgan dollar. I bought it raw because it looked so good. I sure hope the graders agree with me. My 13 coin submission which was received on the 24th of June is in Quality Control. I'm hoping for at least 2 70's, I thought both Franklin commems deserve the perfect grade.

I'm still working on my photos. It's turning out to be a long process, but I feel the results will be worth the work. My photo for this journal entry will be the obverse of HK-302. This so-called dollar commemorates the Louisiana Purchase and was issued in 1904. I'm very pleased with how this photo turned out. This is how I'm expecting all my photos to look. I hope you all like it.

7496.JPG

See more journals by Bammer