• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anybody have a list of Non-CC GSA in black cases?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

New collector. After taking my time to decided what to collect, I have decided on non-cc GSA. Figure I can add the CCs later as they look to be more common. Couple of Questions though.

1. Anybody have a list of what is known. I note 15 different dates/mints listed in the population, and one date listed on ebay recently that wasn't in the Population.

2. Are all these in the original black cases or or some of them removed but still Pedegreed? Guess what I am trying to ask is if I bought a blue pack 03-O and sent it to NGC, would it come back with GSA on the NGC holder?

3. Any recomended dealer sites? I have been looking at all the sites I can but have only found these on David Lawrences Rare Coins site.

4. Are they avalable at shows. If I drive out to Las Vegas in a few weeks for that show would I be likely to find any?

Thank You.

David

If you contact gsaguy he may be able to help you more than anyone else. He doesn't post often on these boards, however, he "lives" over on the PCGS boards. Good luck.