• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big big big (it's very big!) problem with the registry!!!

8 posts in this topic

I can't add new sets or new coins to the registry! I'm try ing to add a mercury dime and a mercury dime set, but it will not let me. When I try to add a mercury dime set it says there is already a set called that. (I checked and their was not one) When I tried to add the dime it just said "error." What do I do?

As you said there was a set already named what you had entered, do as we have done-- add punctuation marks! We had wanted to name all our sets the same, but ran into the same problem, after entering our first set... our way around the 'problem', was to add a different punctuation mark at the end of each set!!! smile.gif

That's just the thing there was no other set named the same thhing. I tried to pu the name in as "MS Mercs 16-45 -- jeh46544." the only way someone could have the same name as that is if there is another jeh46544 running around in the registries.

That's just the thing there was no other set named the same thing. I tried to put the name in as "MS Mercs 16-45 -- jeh46544." the only way someone could have the same name as that is if there is another jeh46544 running around in the registries.

• Administrator

We made a few changes yesterday at about 4pm that broke some things. They've since been repaired. It's possible that your issue was just a result of the bug we squashed. Try it again and see how it goes.

Arch