• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new Morgan toner

7 posts in this topic

Had an itch to scratch. I've been thinking about getting one of these crazy toners for awhile.I just had to find one that was"affordable".Picked this one up tonight after losing out on an even more wild 83CC last night. I've had a couple of good toners.One was almost all blue obverse and red reverse the other was an arc rainbow that got a 64* when I sent it to NGC. Neither was close to this one.

84Owow.jpg

85Owow2.jpg

I think the toning will pass as OK. However, that is one wacky image - almost looks like it's jiggling on my screen! Impossible to guess grade.

By the way Pete, I'll be sending you an eMail shortly regarding some Morgan dollars ;):) !

Hey James,

It's already graded.I think it may be undergraded.Even though it wasn't crazy money,I couldn't justify paying what this cost without it already being slabbed.Too chicken.

Maybe it's the image and the white balance is off but it doesn't look to be a crazy toner to me? Grade wise it's a bit of a guess but I am thinking MS64 if the cheek is fairly clean. (thumbs u