• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More, More, More posted by Bammer

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

...more coins and more photos.

This past couple of weeks have been really good for me. I just made my 2010 IRA contribution (which is always nice), I received 5 more coins in the mail today (which is even nicer) and I'm making progress on the photo front.

First off, the coins! I added 3 silver commems to my commemorative set, Two were 69 Ultra Cameos (Edison and Smithsonian) and 1 gorgeous 70 Ultra Cameo (Disabled Veterans). Plus, I added a MS64RB 1920 1 Centavo to my Mexican 1 Centavo set, and a 69 Silver Proof Deep Cameo Bicentennial Kennedy Half to my proof bicentennial set. Plus, I just checked my results from tonights Teletrade auction, and I won all 3 mint state commemoratives (all 70's) that I bid on. They were Lincoln, Desegragation and Boy Scouts. All in all, I'm pleased will all of these.

Next, I've been working on my photos, and I'm well on the right track now. My 2 big adjustments are still lighting and setting the Exposure Compensation, when I figure that out, I believe you'll be seeing a lot of new pictures for my sets. Exposure compensation I think will be relatively easy to adjust, in fact, I may work on it yet tonight. We'll see how it goes.

Here is my latest effort, the reverse of my Mint State San Francisco Mint commemative. I'm very happy with it. The lettering has popped up, and there is a ton of detail (at least in my opinion).

Thanks for reading.

7422.JPG