• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

About to start posting my set on the Registry.. Tips/Hints appreciated

2 posts in this topic

New guy, questions are: First why when I look at Registry sets in gallery, it seems they are all MS or Proof graded? Can I submit my 300plus complete Lincoln set, graded either NGC or PCGS only one detail 55d/d unc. detail. cleaned... All the rest are certified, eg 1922 Strong rev. F-12 etc. I have a complete set 1909-2010 with some added s/s/;s or D/Ds. etc. Next ideas on how to get a solid appraisal? Won't the fact it is a NGC competetive Registry Set, add to the appraisal, even though it will be upgraded by me...I understand that is not the intent of the Registry, however, by me telling others there is nothing illegal? Also, any recs on good collectible insurance companies for us numismatists. I'm located in AZ. Your help will be greatly appreciated, on where to start on the Registry issues...

Guest Joiseygirl

flyingace,

You may register NGC Details graded and PCGS Genuine graded coins to the NGC Registry.

I've attached a link of NGC Authorized dealers in Arizona that you may choose to consult with regarding an appraisal:

http://www.ngccoin.com/services/dealer_listing.asp?state=AZ

You may want to speak with your home owners insurance company for a recommendation on collectibles insurance.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Amy T. Lorenzo

'Joiseygirl'