• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

93, 94, 95 multi coin holdered Silver proof sets all NGC Proof 69UC

3 posts in this topic

I have 5 total sets i would like to sell if anyone is interested. I prefer to sell them all together if possible, but i will split them if need be.

I have no clue as to the value of these sets in the multiholders so PM me or email me with an offer and i will sell them to the first person to offer a reasonable price for them.

I can post or email more pics if needed, but they are all clean.

The 75 and 76 sets are only proof 68 Cameo, but again, they are clean sets.

If someone is only interested in the three Silver sets or in the Bicentennial sets i will sell them alone with no problem at all.

PayPal is preferred, but i will take a check from a board member.

Thanks for looking, Matt

cams005.jpg

cams004.jpg

cams003.jpg

cams002.jpg

cams001.jpg

I am selling a few Mint State and Proof American Eagles and a few star graded Franklins this week.

I am selling off my last 2008W reverse of 2007 ASE;s as well. Most of the auctions start soon, there are 15 total, so please take a look. If anyone is interested in them, please take a look here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220621028751

That is the 2008W reverse and then look at the others here:

http://shop.ebay.com/920mparsons/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

This should link to the rest of the coins. If no one has bid on a coin you may want, i will try to end the auction for you and we can get a better price than the buy it now for board members where possible.

I do have more of most of these coins if you prefer to stay away from eBay, just PM me with what you are looking for and for what price and maybe we can work something out. Trades are always welcome too, especially Cameo Franklins :whee:

I am selling off some coins to catch up on a few bills, plus maybe add another nice Franklin to the set im working on.

The multi holdered proof sets are still for sale if anyone is interested. Shoot me any price and if it is even kind of reasonable, ill probably sell them. They are kind of odd balls in my collection that i traded a few mint sets for and don't really want anymore.

Take care, Mat6t