• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your most sought after quality...

14 posts in this topic

Would you rather have a nice strike with no luster.... a poor strike with lots of luster... nice strike with hits... poor strike with no hits? What matters most to you... Strike? Luster? Hits?

I want it all baby!!!!

Great Strike...

Rainbow colors.....

Super Luster.....

hit free surfaces.....

I want it all!!!

I think most people try to seek out and copy my easy going attitude toward other collectors.

Oh shucks you are talking about a coins quality.... tongue.gif

Luster,Luster and Luster then a little color is always nice. After those two strike, 66 coins with very weak strikes turn the stomach, and finally hits as long as they are consistant with the grade of a coin and not placed in the main focal points of the coin.

EVP.... thumbsup2.gif

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks TDN is a rat-eating varmint!

EVP

Yeah, but you're the only one who can say it and he'll still ove you in the morning. flowerred.gif

Strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, strike, lustre, ...................................................................................................................................................................................

Hoot

Strike!!!

Folks keep referring to strike at the last 5%. What about about that is only 70% struck? Then what would you rather have? Me, if a coin is 95% struck, that is all I ask, I just hate poorly or very poorly struck coins. Luster and eye appeal come second. Hits are third.

Tom