• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All notes and coins should be marketed this way:

16 posts in this topic

Haha. That's great. I know sex sells, but that's just a little too obvious, I think.

Obvious would be removing the bra and taking the photo of the note immediately below her "endowment".

Chris

Chris......It sounds like you have fully recuperated. ;)

Temporarily incapacitated, that's all!

Chris

Haha. That's great. I know sex sells, but that's just a little too obvious, I think.

Obvious would be removing the bra and taking the photo of the note immediately below her "endowment".

Chris

Sadly, if they did that, the listing would have to be posted in the "Adults Only" section or face being removed as a rules violation. Nipples are naughty in the eyes of the great eBay. (tsk)

Chris

Sadly, if they did that, the listing would have to be posted in the "Adults Only" section or face being removed as a rules violation. Nipples are naughty in the eyes of the great eBay. (tsk)

You do realize that there are millions of 10-16 year-old "adults" who frequent the "Adults Only" websites.

Chris

You do realize that there are millions of 10-16 year-old "adults" who frequent the "Adults Only" websites.

Chris

That wasn't obvious from the dripping sarcasm with regard to "the great eBay?"

but ... but......but..... WITH A UNIQUE SERIAL #03589997! Really ? A unique serial number WOW :insane:

but ... but......but..... WITH A UNIQUE SERIAL #03589997! Really ? A unique serial number WOW :insane:

It would have been more interesting if the serial # was BR 03623360 A

Chris

I suspect that he's hoping you'll be too distracted by "other factors" to notice that, rons.