• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got something from TeleTrade ... ANA Membership

3 posts in this topic

I figured it was about time. After all, I'm a VP in the local coin club. I got an e-mail several weeks ago from el presidente of TeleTrade saying that they're offering ANA memberships to folks and to e-mail this guy if you're interested. Got a letter in the mail yesterday saying that I've been selected! Woohoo! So, as soon as ANA confirms, looks like I got a free 1-year membership. Only required purchasing from TT for a long time. ;)

I figured it was about time. After all, I'm a VP in the local coin club. I got an e-mail several weeks ago from el presidente of TeleTrade saying that they're offering ANA memberships to folks and to e-mail this guy if you're interested. Got a letter in the mail yesterday saying that I've been selected! Woohoo! So, as soon as ANA confirms, looks like I got a free 1-year membership. Only required purchasing from TT for a long time. ;)

congrats that is a really nice gift as the numismatist is a fantastic mag and discounts for many great books and products and fre admission to the mid winter and summer ana shows

also if you apply for collector submisisons to the cac as a collector submitter and are accepted you got to be an ana member and since you got the free membership to the ana one less fee to pay!!

also with collectors submissions to the cac for the green bean if you dont get a green bean you get a certificate for another try with another coin as JA feels that collectors that send in their slabs should not have to pay for the ones that dont get the green bean on their pcgs/ngc slabs

a really good deal