• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Too Much to list. Look inside for Items

4 posts in this topic

If the Mint made it in the last 50 or so years I likely have it and it is for sale. OK not literally, but there is tons of it. I have not gone piece by piece yet, so this is a rough description of what is there.

Mints Sets 1965 till Present (maybe stopping in 2006 or 2005?) - Many of these I have 2 and 3 of.

Proof Sets: 2x1955(sealed), 1959-2008 - Many of these I have 2 and 3 of. There are a few years in the 2000's missing.

Special Mint Sets: 1965-1967

Prestige Sets:1986, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994

Random Commens: Gold and Silver

Rolls: I think all are nickel rolls. 2005, 2006, etc

Complete set of SAE's: In ICG holders. 1986-2005

2006 $50 Gold Buffalo: NGC MS69 First Strike

2007 W SAE: NGC MS70

American Legacy Set: 2007

Chronicle Set: Ben Frank

Bronze Medals: Seems to be a President set x 2

ETC ETC ETC

[font:Arial Black]

If you see something in the photo below you like or wish to ask if I have it. PM me and find out. I will get you a price on anything I have. It would take forever to list everything with a price on it. So I will give out prices on request.[/font]

dpsets.jpg

How much for the tablecloth hm

Well you see it is a 17th Century Flemish Tapestry worth Thousands of Dollars. It is worth more than all those coins combined. lol j/k I think it came from Wal-Mart? lol