• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: A rare opportunity - 1793 Liberty Cap Cent, S-13

3 posts in this topic

I've been torturing myself for weeks over selling this coin. Bottom line is that necessity calls hm and I have to part with something BIG. Here it is....

1793 Liberty Cap Cent, S-13. This is an extraordinary coin and a very difficult coin for me to part with. I originally purchased the coin from Doug Bird; he graded the coin $7500.00, which is what I would like for the coin (net, if purchased via PayPal) plus shipping cost. This coin is superb and original, with clear devices, obverse and reverse, with the weakest seen in the center of the reverse, as is normal for the issue. This coin circulated without abuse and maintains solid, problem-free devices but has mild porosity in the fields ­ nothing visually distracting with the coin in-hand. This is a very eye-appealing coin, and for the copper collector on a budget, this coin is an answer to many a wishful thought. I am happy to send larger photos to anyone interested. My photos tend to accentuate the flaws of the coin; so if you like the photos, you'll like the coin in-hand a great deal more. Please email me at Animasticus@gmail.com

98765.jpg.4b0e4d9df95087854b8557017e63467a.jpg

98766.jpg.67f82079a532fde8ce8ded64c11883c0.jpg