• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this Beautifully Toned Blue and Golden Green 1894/94 Indian Cent!!!

9 posts in this topic

I am to excited that I finally "pulled the trigger" on adding this unique, colorful and rare 1894/94 Indian cent to my collection! It's now one of my favorites in my personal collection! I know there are some who don't really care for blue and green copper :D, but this coin in hand is so stunning, lustrous, and really amazingly beautiful - and it fits perfectly in my set. I just love it!

1894-941CDoubledDatePCGS64BN.jpg

Charmy,

What a great addition to an already stupendous collection. Do you have your private collection listed for viewer's pleasure on your website? Hope so.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim

Charmy........I do collect IHC's and that one is gorgeous. Love the luster, color and the doubled 94 is perfect. Great pickup.

Charmy,

What a great addition to an already stupendous collection. Do you have your private collection listed for viewer's pleasure on your website? Hope so.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim

Hi Jim, yes I do have a couple pages on my website dedicated to my personal collection. With Todd's photos (bluccphotos.com), I am proud to be able to share them with everyone! Thanks for asking!!