• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH... Capped Bust Halfs... ( Prices Lower on remaining Busties )..."-)

10 posts in this topic

I'll be adding new stuff as I take the photos...

Money Order, Check or PayPal with a 5 day return...

AVAILABLE COINS.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1830 / O-122 / R-1 / NGC AU55 @ $450.00 Delivered USA... NOW $410.00

Full Cartwheel Luster on both sides...

1830_SALE_2_O.JPG

1830_SALE_2_R.JPG

1830_SALE_2_S.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1831 / O-110 / R-2 / ANASC AU58 @ $650.00 Delivered USA... NOW $615.00

Full Cartwheel Luster on both sides...

1831_SALE_O.JPG

1831_SALE_R.JPG

1831_SALE_S2.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW SOLD PENDING DELIVERY...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1828 / O-106 / R-4 / NGC VF30 @ $200.00 Delivered USA... NOW $165.00 ...SOLD...

1828-SALE_O.JPG

1828-SALE_R.JPG

1828-SALE_S.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1825 / O-107 / R-2 / NGC XF45 @ $275.00 Delivered USA... NOW $235.00 ...SOLD...

1825_SALE_O.JPG

1825_SALE_R.JPG

1825_SALE_S.JPG

Kool Flaw in the blank, looks like a canyon under the loop...

1825_SALE_F.JPG

Another XF45 the Hard way, Lot's of remaining Luster...

1825_SALE_O_G.JPG1825_SALE_R_G.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Original Crusty 1824 / O-105 / R-2 / PCGS XF45 @ $225.00 Delivered USA...SOLD...

1824_SALE_O.JPG

1824_SALE_R.JPG

1824_SALE_S.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1827 / O-104 / R-1 / PCGS XF45 @ $225.00 Delivered USA...SOLD...

Nice and Crusty with Nice of luster in the stars & letters, tuff @45..."-)

1827_SALE_O.JPG

Big scratch in the plastic, lower base of the left wing...

1827_SALE_R.JPG

1827_SALE_S.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1826 / O-110 / R-2 / PCGS XF45 @ $225.00 Delivered USA...SOLD...

1826_O.JPG

1826_R.JPG

1826_S.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1830 / O-107 / R-2 / PCGS AU55 @ $400.00 Delivered USA...SOLD...

1830_SALE_O.JPG

1830_SALE_R.JPG

Lots of Luster under the Toning...

1830_SALE_O_G2.JPG

1830_SALE_R_G.JPG

1830_SALE_S.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1834 / O-103 / R-2 / ANASC XF45 @ $275.00 Delivered USA...SOLD...

Off center, Rotated dies, Doubling and still a soft strike...

Nice Album toning, 45 the hard way..."-)

1834_SALE_O.JPG

1834_SALE_R.JPG

1834_SALE_O_D.JPG1834_SALE_R_D.JPG

1834_SALE_S.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK... How about a 1836 / O-106 / R-1 / NGC AU55 @ $500.00 Delivered USA...SOLD...

Nice Cartwheel Luster on both sides...

1836_SALE_2_O.JPG

1836_SALE_2_R.JPG

1836_SALE_2_S.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Crust Added... 5/25..."-)

How do I know if I have a PM...?

At the top of the page, next to "my stuff," there will be a flashing icon, if you have an unread PM. Also, you can click "my stuff" and "my preferences," and select the option to be notified, by email, when you have a PM.

Thanks Bob...!

Worked out great and I thank you for the help...

Well 6 of 10 or gone so let's see what we can do with the other four...

Reasonable offers will be heavily considered...

Dave - thanks for the 34 and 36, the photos just can't do justice to these coins! I am a huge fan of this type of album toning and these coins are just great, I can't recommend them enough!