• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Capital Plastics Displays

13 posts in this topic

On my lunch break on Thursday I decided to stop JJ Teaparty just to take a look around. They had this Jefferson capital plastics display with all the coins for $29. That seemed like a good deal to me. I don't really collect this series but I still thought it would make a great display in my pool room and at $29 I wouldn't have to worry about anything happening to it. Anyone else have any capital plastics displays they care to post?

capitalplastics.jpgcapitalplasticsr.jpg

Fun! Nice pickup! :applause:

I used to have my cameo Franklins (most of which I had cracked out of NGC/PCGS holders) in a custom made capital plastic holder, but I noticed they were starting to oxidize and reslabbed them.

Wow, i love that Franklin holder, well the coins are sweet too, but the holder looks so nice with the coins.

Very, very cool sets guys, all of them are nice.

Sometimes i wish i could display more of the coins i have, but fear keeps me from leaving them out of the safe when we are not home.

Thanks for sharing everyone, Matt

Great looking stuff there guys. Just sold my Franklins in the same holder.

Here are some of my Type sets in Capital holders. Also have all my cents, 1796 to 2010 in the Capital BVD (8 x 14) style holders.

19thCenturyType.jpg

20thCenturyType.jpg

Stunning PennyGuy. Those are some great looking sets. They must have been a blast to put together. Finding each coin and trying to make them all as nice as the coins around them. Great job!

Sincerely, Matt

Those are some great looking sets everyone,Winston nice job. Chris I like the looks of those Franklins. Pennyguy that set looks great. :applause: (thumbs u

Thanks all for the kind words. Just noticed the 20th Century set could use a little focus, need to toss that one out and reshoot.

Here is the holder I had Capital make for my gold so it would be the same width as the BVD holders. Look close and you can see the copper on the surface of the $3

GoldTypeSet.jpg