• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying/Trading for Toners for a Type set

5 posts in this topic

I've got a massive stock of Lincoln cents, both slabbed and raw for trade.

I need almost any coin for a standard Dansco Type album, certified or raw (raw is slightly more preferable).

NEED (AU+):

Half 1c

Large 1c

2c (would love a woodgrain)

Buffalo 5c

Mercury 10c

Roosevelt (clad) 10c

Barber 25c

Washington (90%) 25c

Washington (clad) 25c

Barber 50c

Walker 50c

Frankie 50c

Kennedy (90%) 50c

Kennedy (clad) 50c

Trade $1

Morgan $1

SBA $1

Sac $1

Commems: 3x 50c, 1x $1

State 25c

Send me a PM with anything you may have!

Cheers!

I'm no expert, but I've never seen a woodgrain half cent or large cent. I believe that is due to them being struck in pure copper rather than brass or bronze. The woodgrain is caused by an uneven alloy mixture. I do have a what I consider a great woodgrained two center, but it's not for sale. They are available though.

You might want to specify a grade or price range that you are looking for. Those clad pieces could be pulled from change unless you looking for high grade MS or proofs.

I'm no expert, but I've never seen a woodgrain half cent or large cent. I believe that is due to them being struck in pure copper rather than brass or bronze. The woodgrain is caused by an uneven alloy mixture. I do have a what I consider a great woodgrained two center, but it's not for sale. They are available though.

You might want to specify a grade or price range that you are looking for. Those clad pieces could be pulled from change unless you looking for high grade MS or proofs.

Thanks for the insight...changed the original.