• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple minutes in MS70?

7 posts in this topic

This bugs me all to hell.Here we have an auction for a Monster toned 2009 Lincoln cent. You can't even get these in circulation yet and already the huge colors are coming out. SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORGEOUS-RAINBOW-TONED-LINCOLN-PENNY-2009-/270572897495?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item3eff66c4d7

Ahhhhh... the seller states right in the description that it was heat toned.

HANDLED ONLY WITH GLOVES THERE ARE NO CHEMICALS ON THIS COIN WHAT SO EVER. AN WAS HEAT TONED.

.Disclaimers are worthless.The guy who buys it then turns around and "forgets" to say it's AT,and so on.Why bother buying one,when you can make 'em yourself?Not that i'd bother anyway.And who cares if it's made in a lab or in a kitchen.Just plain junk

"Stupid is as stupid does" F. Gump

"Life is like a box of chocolates--if you heat it up some people will like the puddles."

$ilverHawk

"Stupid is as stupid does" F. Gump

"Life is like a box of chocolates--if you heat it up some people will like the puddles."

$ilverHawk

:signfunny:

lol

This bugs me all to hell.Here we have an auction for a Monster toned 2009 Lincoln cent. You can't even get these in circulation yet and already the huge colors are coming out. SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORGEOUS-RAINBOW-TONED-LINCOLN-PENNY-2009-/270572897495?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item3eff66c4d7

top rated seller too

its all good with moderns and sleezebay :cloud9: