• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone doing the Anaheim CA show this sunday?

22 posts in this topic

Ted's a great guy I've bought from him many times.The show runs from 9:00am to 3:00pm. I'll be the handsome guy rolling around in my wheelchair wearin an Angels cap,so if you see me don't be shy,say hi! I enjoy meeting as many board members from here as well as from across the street.

My show calender only goes to this Dec.but I'm guessing it will be on Jan.19,03 typically the shows are on the third Sun.of each month,when I find out for sure I will post it here. GO S.D.Chargers. smile.gif

Hi,

I think I'll be there. Haven't been to one of these yet so I'm looking forward to poking around and hopefully can meet some board members.

-JamminJ

Hope you can make it JamminJ. My daughter and I will be there. Hopefully I'll be picking up a couple of submissions I left with strat (John Ruiz). Just ask Nuck to point me out.

Hey Nuck....you're stretching it with that handsome stuff.

We always have a great time there. Good show.

Ok ok handsome might be stretchin it a bit! Glad to see so many people are planning to go, and those who can't make it, it's a monthly show so you can catch it just about any time. smile.gif

Looking forward to it - I posted a picture of myself in the similar thread "across the street" so I'll be easy to recognize - don't be shy about saying hello if you see me!

-JamminJ

The show was great! picked up a 1951-S Franklin half from Strat (raw but would grade I'm sure MS 64). Was great meeting Jammin J and his wife,real nice folks and seeing Frattlaw and Mr.Lee again.Next show is Jan.12,03.

Hey nucks...were you wearing your Angels cap or a Christmas/Santa Claus hat?? I think I saw you, but was looking for the Angels hat.

Some good stuff...picked up 4 Morgans and a couple Liberty nickels. Most of the dealers had good stuff...did run into a couple I seem to see at all SoCal shows with their overpriced/overgraded stuff mad.gif

Only saw 1 ACG slab in the whole joint...

Yep, that was me, I changed my mind at the last minute and wore the santa hat.Sounds like you did pretty good with your purchases.My girlfriend won a 2002 SAE and a $10.00 gift certificate in one of the hourly drawings.

Yep, that was me, I changed my mind at the last minute and wore the santa hat.Sounds like you did pretty good with your purchases.My girlfriend won a 2002 SAE and a $10.00 gift certificate.

You came in just as I was about to leave. I was gonna come over and ask if it was you, but you had a group around you and it looked like you were holding court. Will try and catch you at a future date...

Hey Paigow_Johnny,

Glad to see we beat out the football game! It was my first chance to meet forum members in person and I was also was thrown by nucks' hat (at first). You should have come and said hello, its much more fun if you don't collect in solitude.

I only picked up a single coin:

1942 Jefferson Nickel (Type 2) PCGS PR66

That guy had been on my list for a while. Next time I'll have to budget additional time to do a proper perusal.

-JamminJ