• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

re-entry listing posted by TAC Enterprises

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

This was not pointless!!!!Ha.

My hats off to Amy Lorenzo once again. Sent some of my proof shield nickels in for star designation review and got four back as such. But when I tried and tried to relist them they would not show up with the star designation. Sent an email to Amy Monday night with all the information and by 8:15 AM the next morning she had it fixed and listed in my set. We as human beings tend to talk a lot more these days about what is bad and overlook people and things that are done right. NGC is a business and as such should be making a profit and I suppose they are. With people like Amy that are obviously taking their job seriously and doing what they can will help their business survive. Thanks again to the NGC staff and especially Amy Lorenzo for here diligance and patiance.

Ken Nelson

Registry listing "Take A Chance"