• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slowing Down A Bit posted by Beaw

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

But not stopping.

This past Sunday my Wife and I purchased, for me, a 2007 Mustang. I have had a passion for Mustangs since my earliest years and owned a 1966 for a time in the 80's. Until 2005, I considered the last good Mustang to have bee produced in 1972. Long story short, when the 2005 redesign hit the streets, I promised myself I would have a Mustang by the time I was 50 (2008), but with other spending priorities arising, I sort of let the dream go and almost thought it wouldn't happen. Then, about 2 weeks ago, my wonderful wife started pushing me to go ahead and fulfill that dream.

After a relatively brief search, I found a beautiful windveil blue Mustang at a used car lot in Oceanside CA. I've already bought some extras for her, I plan on purchasing a few more so my collecting efforts will mainly involve finishing my Sacagawea set and submitting currently owned coins for encapsulation for the forseeable future. I Love My Mustang. Thank You Lisa, you're the best.

7215.jpg

While my wife didn't buy this for me she did encourage it's purchase because she could drive it as it is not a manual transmission.

newaudi-3.jpg