• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vegas Show 3/4-3/7

13 posts in this topic

Anyone planning on attending the Las Vegas Nusmimatic Society show or setting up a table? As luck would have it we will be out there that week.

Looks like a nice show according to their website.

I'm going to try to get there but those three days are my Mon/Tues/Wed for my workweek. TRY is the key word here as traffic can be a bear on any of these 3 days anywhere in the valley, and getting from downtown to Mandalay for work means leaving early enough to get to work.

WILL be going to the one @ Mandalay in May though for sure. It will be smaller and in conjunction with a antique gun show, but will be alot easier for me.

Still, I hope to make it to both.

David

IF I can get the inlaws out of here before the show, the wife, son and I are planning to attend. I been craving a bit of gambling, coins, and yes the buffets. Hopefully if things work out the weather will be decent. Traveling through the Rockies can be a bit tough on some days. Lets see what happens.

Why do they always hold these either right before or right after I do my fieldwork out there??? mad.gif

So Lucy, you gonna drive or FLY!? smile.gif

Hoot