• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doolys back ! and got a 1858 half for you to look at

15 posts in this topic

Hi all back on the coins again finaly. been all over the place hear in the UK but we have just had the first coin auction in an age over hear in Newcastle and purchaced 21 lots of coins.

This was one which was needed for my 7070 and i had to have it when i seen it .. it cost me a arm and a leg at £36 lol

when i have got it home and had a proper look at it .. (you only get to view the lots on the day of the sale) it seems to have some doubbling going on

What do you lot think

1858half.jpg

1858halfr.jpg

1858halfc.jpg

1858halfs.jpg

So have i cherrypicked ?

Good to be back and missed you all ..

the Daft Englishman :devil:

I'm really disappointed in you, Dooly! The least you could have done was invite us over for the auction.

Good to see you posting again.

Chris

I'm really disappointed in you, Dooly! The least you could have done was invite us over for the auction.

Good to see you posting again.

Chris

Cheers gentlemen

not a chance Chris .. you should have seen the prices lowlowlow

you should see some of the stuff i have listed on ebay and what i am scanning and listing at the moment .. sometimes i wonder how they get people to sell with them when they could list them thereselfs and make a much better profit ?

ps i have heard there is going to be a nice conneticut in there next sale .. as the gulls say mineminemine haha.

If it hadn't of had that rim bump @ 6 AM I would have told you, "You suck Dooly" but not bad for a 7070 entry. (You still suck though... :grin:)

If it hadn't of had that rim bump @ 6 AM I would have told you, "You suck Dooly" but not bad for a 7070 entry. (You still suck though... :grin:)

Hey, Woody! How do you tell AM from PM on a coin? Is it digital? :roflmao:

Chris :devil:

You have to remember, I'm speaking to a daft Englishman. :kidaround:

Edit: there is a time difference, if it's AM in England, it might very well be PM here in the states and visa verse...all very confusing.

Hey, Wayne! Nice pickup! :)

Did you get the Lincolns that I sent you?

Yes i did thank you .. i was not sure who had sent them .. great addition to the dansco

p.s. you must let me return the favour sometime