• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I get some help, please?

4 posts in this topic

I am not able to add my prooflike half cent to my registry set because it says "Coin ID not found for certification number. Your request has been added to an admin queue, and you will be contacted.

This Coin is already in the admin queue."

The cert # is 1560817-002

The set I'm trying to add it to is: http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=98228

I tried adding the coin shortly after winning it about 2 weeks ago, and still no news :shrug: The coin does not show up in the census, either, if that has anything to do with it, but it does show up when I verify the Cert #.

If I could get one of y'all wonderful people behind the scenes to help me out, I'd appreciate it. It seems like every coin I add to the set has to be manually entered by an admin because its not set up to accept prooflike coins, so I really appreciate all the help you guys are giving me.

:hi:

Yeah, after I posted this Amy responded and said that because they didn't give it a color designation (BN), it isn't working properly. She said I could send it in as a mechanical error and they will fix it free of charge, so I will be doing that sometime soon.

Yeah, after I posted this Amy responded and said that because they didn't give it a color designation (BN), it isn't working properly. She said I could send it in as a mechanical error and they will fix it free of charge, so I will be doing that sometime soon.

:o That sucks!! Well I guess you will be able to add the SBA at the same time!! ;)