• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SecurePlus: AT vs NT

7 posts in this topic

I have no idea. I was just wondering if anyone was considering it.

I wonder what would happen if a previously BB'ed toner came back NT. Do you think the submitter would be justified asking for a refund or credit? Do you think PCGS would agree to it?

Chris

I don't see any reason why PCGS should give a refund or credit in such circumstance since one could not prove that the coin had been bagged initially.

I don't see any reason why PCGS should give a refund or credit in such circumstance since one could not prove that the coin had been bagged initially.
Even if the submitter could prove that the coin had been bagged previously, I don't think that would justify a refund.

I should have been more explicit. I shouldn't have referred to it as a bodybag.

Suppose within the last few days you had gotten back a toner in a Genuine holder (AT), and you resubmitted it under SecurePlus and it came back NT. What then?

Or, what if you had submitted it for review, and requested the SecurePlus service at the same time. What if it came back NT, then? Do you think the submitter should be compensated for the additional expense?

I'm just curious, and it will probably happen.

Chris

this situation happens too much . for anyone to get a refund they would have to admit they bagged it before and stuff. i still think its a natural thing for grading companies to hope for send backs. way too many coins are resent and finaly grade.they r making far too much on second and third subs to admit they do it. i think unless damaged that any coin will grade at some point.