• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I don't even know where to begin with this one.....

10 posts in this topic

If you have a moment and you can get pass the photos, the price, and the free perfume......please try to make it down to the point in the listing where the seller states the coin was minted 55 years ago :o

1975-D Roosie on Ebay

Her math is most impressive :P

If the buyer wants a Refund they get back 82% thats (100% less ( minus - 28% PROCESSING AND HANDLING FEE) = 82% Refund)

WOW!!!!!!

This woman has got the barkers on the cable network beat. The story she has written in support of it is priceless ... true numismatic loony tunes.

:insane::whee::roflmao:

Either she's really stupid or the worlds biggest crook. I'm not sure which. Maybe a little of both?

Wonder if Bernie Madoff was a "coin guy" too (Anyone?). I know for a fact that bernie #2, a.k.a. Allan Stanford was http://www.stanfordcoins.com/s.nl/sc.11/category.5845/.f (I even had the "pleasure" of an evening of dinner and drinks with him and his "girlfriend" Andrea...) (Yes, he paid, and no I did not invest a penny... At least someone came out ahead, albeit by a token amount:)

FYI - I reported the ebay lister for keyword spamming and erroneous information (55yrs)...

dag nab it...they pulled it :frustrated:

If that was a counterfeit bust half it would have lasted a week......but a funny for sale auction gets pulled in a few hours.....is there no justice in this world lol

We should all chip in and offer her .09 shipping included.

We would also need to insist on registered & insured mail for a coin like that. We would not want it to get lost in the mail after all.