• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

care to offer a grade from this photo------ GRADE ADDED

20 posts in this topic

i will say that there is absolutely NO hairlines on this coin

but there is field chatter

and in hand the surfaces are semi-prooflike

with deep orange peel gold coloration

and the coin sits in an older top-tier slab

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited sunday march 21 2010

coin was graded in 1995 by pcgs still in the older holder

au-55 and yes dealer sold it for unc. money as it is a prooflike unc with thick greenish gold/orange peel surfaces but chatter in the fields and avbve average eye appeal

but you got to see this coin in hand and all we got on here is the crappy photos

came out of an older put away collection of coins off the market since 1996 about a year ago all sold in their older holders but sold at over the grades on the holders and everything sold out

i will try to get some better and different photos of the coin to show the color and lustre and prooflike surfaces better

in hand i grade this coin ms 62-ish along with 4 other dealers who are "gold guys"

2 said 62

one said 61

one said 63

but no big deal it will sit where

it is a really "rare" holder as it is worth more out of the holder

94846.jpg.ec5b5e53da457b50c7405814119cff8b.jpg

94847.jpg.f25e5f4b424716fbc2cd748ab1e0b4ea.jpg

Nice Princess. A few hits on the Reverse and what looks to be some concentrated field chatter in areas around 3 Dollar.

Best guess MS60.

coin was graded in 1995 by pcgs still in the older holder

au-55 and yes dealer sold it for unc. money as it is a prooflike unc with thick greenish gold/orange peel surfaces but chatter in the fields and avbve average eye appeal

but you got to see this coin in hand and all we got on here is the crappy photos

came out of an older put away collection of coins off the market since 1996 about a year ago all sold in their older holders but sold at over the grades on the holders and everything sold out

i will try to get some better and different photos of the coin to show the color and lustre and prooflike surfaces better

in hand i grade this coin ms 62-ish along with 4 other dealers who are "gold guys"

2 said 62

one said 61

one said 63

but no big deal it will sit where

it is a really "rare" holder as it is worth more out of the holder