• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Me Your Toned Franklins!

32 posts in this topic

wow 893applaud-thumb.gif wild cloud9.gif a superb toned franklin bill

they are extremely difficult to find with great colors like thaT 51-s you posted above thumbsup2.gif and especially so an early s mint to boot! and FBL flowerred.gif

michael

wow wild thumbsup2.gif

all great coins

the market may not be sizzling for all franklins

but if all these posted coins were to be sold they would bring extremely strong to crazy prices

michael

Can I show off some from my birth year mint set? Thanks, I will wink.gif

FranklinCObv.jpg

FranklinPObv.jpg

FranklinPRev.jpg

Those Frankies are both from the same mint set:

Set.jpg

Thanks for letting me play, I had fun looking at them all and showing mine!

Don't waste your time. She doesn't get it.

Oh...come on now. laugh.gif

Everyone likes something different and that's a good thing. After all, would I want Lucy to be chasing down the same coins I like? With all that money she puts into her collection? Are you kidding me? I have enough trouble fighting off Caitlin and her damn Buffalo collection. Geez, I don't need anymore competition. makepoint.gif

I say, continue with the Franklins, Lucy! laugh.gif

jom

Don't waste your time. She doesn't get it.

Oh...come on now. laugh.gif

Everyone likes something different and that's a good thing. After all, would I want Lucy to be chasing down the same coins I like? With all that money she puts into her collection? Are you kidding me? I have enough trouble fighting off Caitlin and her damn Buffalo collection. Geez, I don't need anymore competition. makepoint.gif

I say, continue with the Franklins, Lucy! laugh.gif

jom

Bushmandcamfranklin is just a triouble maker whom brings no value to the collectors of this forum...

Did you say Buffalo Nickels????

Hmmmmm...... Time for me to start!