• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

older classic famous auction cats and other old coin holders and for ike people

3 posts in this topic

an almost never used to slightly used fantastic blue captial plastic holder number 426 the three piece with the plastic screws approx 6 inches by 5 inches blue

holder for 15 coins a complete set of quarter eagle indian gold coins titles indian head quarter eagles

a neat holder superb $8.00

=======================================================

7 never used to slightly used all really brand new double eagle fancy clear hard plastic holders with the white inserts to put the doudle eagles in really nice

three say printed in gold $20 st gaudens

two say $20.00 gold

two say liberty $20.00 gold

total 7 holders they retial at $4 each all for $8.00

===========================================================

two classic auction cats hard cover with the prices realized tipped in at the back after the one in a lifetime grreatest sale basically as new condition pm for price and particiulars!! a few other new within the lardt year neat cats too please ask and pm for particiulars

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

also for sale for four dollars a excellent condition coinage mag aPril 1971 BEHIND THE IKE DOLLAR DESIGNS

with two monster articles on the production of the ike dollars who they were made and the mint technoligical events leading up to the manufacture of the designing and dies with many photos information not available elsewhere

also an important article concerning all the strange coins of 1970 the no s proof dime ...small dare cents and ////d half dollar all of 1970 again information not found elsewhere

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

three rare almost mint condition coin albums of half dollars multiple pages from ythe early 1930's

pm for details!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

michael;

you got it

i am sorry i missed you again victor

yesterday a old friend called me from the midwest called and talked for two hours right after i talked to you!!

michael