• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEADLY & DANGEROUS ADDED ! plus GB frac guinea, halfsov, Aussie sovs! MORE ADDED

4 posts in this topic

These will be consigned to Heritage so any interest hit me up ASAP

I will give the best price to CS members !! these are all beauties but I can't keep everything its too much :)

1798 1/3 Guinea NGC AU55

1804 1/2 Guinea NGC MS61 Cheshire Collection

1825 1/2 Sov NGC MS64 stunner

1873M Sov NGC MS62

1931P Sov NGC MS65

Hell I'm sending the 1927 Parliament Florin NGC PF58 as well

ALSO AVAILABLE (unless I decide to keep it)

1868 Sydney Mint Type II Sovereign (silver alloy) MS63. Choice, well struck stunner and very rare

PLUS ! DEADLY AND DANGEROUS SERIES. Both coins look big chances at PF70. I am selling these for my brother and might even slab em myself. Send your offers !

2008 Blue Ringed Octopus ! suit slabbing, it has the wood box and certificate but not the outer cardboard box that says "danger"

2009 Salt Water Crocodile brand new in packaging opened once to check

PM sent !

Offering three Australia COIN FAIR issues of the silver $1. These low mintage coin fair proofs are nice and always well sought after. Sterling (92.5%) silver ! They come in special long style boxes

1992 Barcelona Olympics (2500 minted)

1993 Landcare (5000 minted)

1994 Dollar Decade (5000 minted)

These coins have a continuous milled edge unlike the other proofs (and circulation dollars) I'll offer these at $150, $75 and $75 USD to CS members.

These retail at 295, 110 and 115 AUD respectively. eBay end prices last time I checked were over half on the cheaper ones and nearly 200 on the Barcelona. Now there is only one buynow at 295. Here's what this issue looks like (the other 2 come in the same type of box)

http://www.aussiecoinvarieties.com/coins/mmarks/92.1d.proof.cf.jpg

If you're going to buy something, please tell me your interests and buy more than one thing so I can save on shipping. I'll cover postage costs and send via registered mail (very safe)

Available cheaper than anywhere else guaranteed, to give more chance at combining shipping:

2009 Lincoln Proof boxed

2009 Lincoln Proof PF69 UC

2009 Braille Proof PF69 UC

Lincoln Chronicles

Raw kookaburras from $30

Australia Kookaburras MS69 a few, more to come

Australia Kangaroos MS69, nearly a full set 1993- $40 a coin