• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Want to Join!

6 posts in this topic

I want to take advantage of the advice some of you have given so I want to join NGC/Collectors Society. How do I go about joining NGC to receive a membership and 5 graded coins? I am a bit confused about the relationship between NGC and this Collectors Society website although I can see there is a distinct relationship. If anyone can guide me in the right direction and/or offer me any advice (what you see as some of the benefits, etc.) on joining, I would appreciate it.

Jim

Here you go! This explains everything.

Read through it, and come back and ask any specific questions you may have. Then, tell us a little about your collecting habits so we can make informed suggestions.

Chris

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/Benefits.aspx

Thanks for the link, Chris. I am now a member. The only problem I have encountered is I am not able to "bookmar" the home page as one of my favorites. This may be a technical problem on my part but I have bookmarked websites in the past with no problem. Any ideas on this one?

Thanks for the link, Chris. I am now a member. The only problem I have encountered is I am not able to "bookmar" the home page as one of my favorites. This may be a technical problem on my part but I have bookmarked websites in the past with no problem. Any ideas on this one?

Yes, you can! I have both the NGC Home Page and the Collectors Society Forums in my list of favorites. I use the Home Page to check on metals prices, NGC news, Census stats and submission tracking.

Here is the link to the NGC Home Page.

Chris

http://www.ngccoin.com/